Skip to Content

How do I transfer Broker or Issuer Sponsored shares to my margin loan with NAB Equity Lending?

If your nabtrade account is funded by a NAB Equity Lending margin loan, you must transfer your holdings to National Margin Services, NAB Equity Lending’s participating broker.

To do this, download, complete, and return the NAB Equity Lending Security/managed fund transfer instruction via email to

Or via post to:

NAB Equity Lending

PO Box 5350

Melbourne Vic 3001