If you meet the requirements to open a nabtrade account, we will require some important information to verify you and set up your account. In some instances, you may not be able to trade until we have this information from you.
If you are a NAB customer, please ensure that you have your NAB ID (you can find your NAB ID on the back of any personal cards above the black magnetic strip) with you. In most cases this will mean your account is able to be established that day (Individual account types only).
For Non-NAB Customers, to ensure we open your account as quickly as possible, please have 100 points of ID available, such as your driver’s licence and passport. This will help speed up the application process.
To open an individual or joint account all applicants must provide:
- Full name
- A valid email address, and
- Australian Tax File Number (optional)
To open a Company or Organisation account all applicants must provide:
- Your company’s ABN and or ACN, and
- For each company director, their full name, date of birth, address, contact details and a valid email address
To open an account for a Trust you will need:
- Any relevant ABN or ACN for the trust, and
- For each trustee or trustee company director, their full name, date of birth, address, contact details and a valid email address
- A certified copy of the Trust Deed and any relevant amending Deeds.
Email a certified copy of your trust deed to either email@example.com and ensure the email address you are sending from is the same as the address provided in the application process.
Email requirements: If you are emailing the certified copy, you must include the following text in the body of the email: "I, (YOUR NAME), (TRUSTEE OR DIRECTOR) of (NAME OF SUPER FUND OR NAME OF CORPORATE TRUST), confirm that this is a true copy of the original document attached in this email."