To establish a self-managed super fund, you'll need:
- The name you want to use for your SMSF
- Trustees' dates of birth, addresses, contact details and tax file numbers
- Valid ID's like driver's licence, passport or Medicare card for each trustee
- To understand what trustee structure you want for your SMSF
We've partnered with Heffron SMSF Solutions - an award winning SMSF Administrator - to help set up and administer your SMSF.
As part of the SMSF Establishment Service, you'll get access to:
- A compliant SMSF at set up - registered with the ATO
- Flexibility of investment options - you are not locked down to certain providers
- A NAB Cash Manager Account to use as your SMSF cash hub. Used for accepting contributions and paying fund expenses.
- A nabtrade online share trading account so you can start investing for your SMSF
- Online reporting and control - access to the latest insights and up to date member balances online through CLASS Super
- Ongoing support to help you run your SMSF smoothly.
Find out more about Setting up an SMSF
If you have already established the Trust Deed, and you are looking to open a nabtrade account simply click on Join from the main navigation to start the application process.