To be eligible to transact on international markets you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All account holders and associated parties including trustees, beneficiaries, directors and controlling persons must be Australian residents for tax purposes and cannot be a resident for tax purposes of any other country.
- All account holders must reside in Australia with both residential and mailing addresses for all accounts being in Australia
- All individual and joint applicants must provide their current Australian Passport or Australian Driver's Licence. To do this log into your nabtrade account and go to Admin > Permissions > Trading Account – International > Activate and follow the prompts.
- Company, organisations and trusts must be registered in Australia and lodge a US Withholding Tax Treaty Statement. Once completed return this form to us via email to email@example.com
- All account holders must provide Tax File Numbers or exemption codes, along with ABNs (if applicable). To check to see if your TFN is held by nabtrade, log into your nabtrade account and go to Admin > Personal Details. If your TFN is not held, please enter it online by clicking Edit.
For security and privacy purposes, please do not email us your TFN.