To be eligible to transact on international markets you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All account holders and associated parties including trustees, beneficiaries, directors and controlling persons must be Australian residents for tax purposes and cannot be a resident for tax purposes of any other country.
- All account holders must reside in Australia with both residential and mailing addresses for all accounts being in Australia
- All individual and joint applicants must provide their current Australian Passport or Australian Driver's Licence
- Company, organisations and trusts must be registered in Australia and lodge a US Withholding Tax Treaty Statement
- Account holders must provide Tax File Numbers or exemption codes, along with ABNs (if applicable).