Due to the Victorian government restrictions we are experiencing delays receiving items by post. To ensure that any forms get to us in a timely manner please email them through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our phone service
Please be advised that the hours of operation for the nabtrade contact centre have changed to 9am - 5pm AEDT. This is to help us get through the large spike in call and email volumes we have been receiving. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If your call is not urgent we would ask that you call back at a later date and if you’ve sent us an email we do have a backlog that we are working through, but please be assured we will respond to is as soon as we can.
We thank you for your understanding and patience.
If it has been a while since you used your nabtrade accounts, and you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset your password by going here.
If you need to retrieve your nabtrade ID, this was provided to you at the time that you setup your account and would have been delivered to your registered email address. For most NAB customers this is the same number you use to log into NAB Internet Banking and can often be found on the back of your personal bank cards. Most NAB customers can access nabtrade via NAB Internet Banking.
If you’ve forgotten your nabtrade password you can easily reset it by clicking on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the login box. For more information, click here
A four digit trading pin is used when placing orders and when performing certain functions such as changing your personal details or updating your settings. For information on how to change your PIN, click here
If you need help using the platform such as transferring cash or placing an order, please visit our demo library. And frequently asked questions can be found within the support section.
To check if your order has been filled we advise that you do so within the platform under your Order History Trading> Order Status > Order History.
New account openings
To ensure your application gets processed we’ve put together information addressing many of the issues that result in a rejected application.
- Applications cannot be completed from a mobile or tablet device. Please use a desktop computer.
- If you are a NAB customer please use your NAB personal ID
- if you have more than one director/trustee on the account then both signatories should apply as applicant one and two respectively before submitting.
- Ensure that the structure is entered correctly within the application, i.e. don’t set the legal entity up as a company if it isn’t, as this will require you to start the application process again
- Check that the ABN number is compliant
- The application cannot accept international mobile numbers – please enter them into the business phone section and ensure they start with 0011
- Ensure that all questions related to the Common Standard Reporting (CRS) are answered.
- Due to international economic sanctions, overseas residents may not be able to apply online. These countries include Iran, Syria, North Korea, Cuba, or the Crimea and Sevastopol regions.