To ensure your application gets processed, we’ve put together a list of some of the issues that result in a rejected application.
- Applications cannot be completed from a mobile or tablet device. Please use a desktop computer.
- If you are a NAB customer, please ensure that you have your NAB ID with you and select “Yes I’m an existing NAB Internet Banking Customer”.
- If you have more than one director/trustee on the account then both signatories should apply as applicant one and two respectively before submitting.
- Ensure that the structure is entered correctly within the application, i.e. don’t set the legal entity up as a company if it isn’t, as this will require you to start the application process again.
- Check that the ABN number is compliant.
- The application cannot accept international mobile numbers – please enter them into the business phone section and ensure they start with 0011.
- Ensure that all questions related to the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) are answered.
NB: Due to international economic sanctions, overseas residents may not be able to apply online. These countries include Iran, Syria, North Korea, Cuba, or the Crimea and Sevastopol regions.