The US Federal election campaign is already closer than many punters are willing to call, and there are several potential outcomes that have implications for investors.
As nab Market Research’s Rodrigo Catril explains:
- Election results may not impact markets the way you expect
- A ‘blue wave’ has as much potential to affect markets as a contested election
- Biden’s policies are most significant for specific sectors of the market
- The US dollar may rally post the final vote, and
- What investors need to prepare for, whatever the final count.