Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge are in the process of rolling out a version update which is impacting some nabtrade functionality, including buy/sell buttons and certain page loads. If you are a Chrome or Edge user and are experiencing these problems, please visit the following FAQ to review the steps that need to be taken to prevent this issue from occurring.

NABTRADE CHARITY TRADING DAY

Place a trade. Support financial literacy.

On 22 November 2022 we raised $247,000 for financial literacy in Indigenous communities.

Supporting financial prosperity for Indigenous Australians

On 22 November 2022, we hosted the 6th annual nabtrade Charity Trading Day, in partnership with the ASX.

This year, we donated $247,000 to the First Nations Foundation, a charity that provides education and training to support the financial literacy of Indigenous communities.

charity day savings

Why First Nations Foundation

NAB is committed to creating real outcomes and positive change in partnership with Australia’s First Peoples, that's why this year we have partnered with the First Nations Foundation - a charity that’s at the forefront of providing free financial education, training and information for Indigenous communities. 

Helping turn My Money Dream into reality

One of the First Nations Foundation's key initiatives is the award-winning online financial literacy training program My Money Dream. This program is designed to help Indigenous Australians of all ages learn the skills necessary for financial security and future prosperity. The money raised on Charity Trading Day will allow the First Nations Foundation to expand this program, enabling them to travel to more communities, reach more people and provide financial literacy workshops face-to-face.

The ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation

Formed by ASX and Refinitiv in 1999, the foundation supports Australian-based children's disablity and medical research charities through a number of fundraising events involving corporate Australia.

 

The Foundation has raised and distributed over $36 million for a wide range of charities.    

Creating better tomorrows since 2017

Investing is all about taking actions today which create a better tomorrow. Since 2017, nabtrade has focused on making a real difference to the future of the vulnerable and disadvantaged in our communities by donating our trading revenue on Charity Trading Day. Over the years, we're proud to have raised over $1.5 million for charities and organisations to make a real difference in our communities.    

charity logos

Access for all

In 2021 we support UNICEF's Give the World a Shot campaign delivering COVID-19 vaccines around the world.

Strong minds in rural Australia

In 2020 we supported Rural Aid's Young Minds program which helps improve mental wellness for rural youth.

Bails for the bush

In 2019 we supported the Burrumbuttock Hay Runners to deliver much needed hay to drought affected farmers around Australia.

Keeping kids safe

In 2018 we partnered with the Alannah & Madeline Foundation whose mission was to protect children from violence.

Where it all began

Our first charity partner in 2017 was The Luke Batty Foundation whose mission was to end family violence. 

Important Information

*Poly social research, FNF & CSI 2018; Roy Morgan 2018. From: Money Stories: Financial resilience among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians, April 2019.

On 22 November 2022 nabtrade will donate the day’s trading revenue to First Nations Foundation and the ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation. 80% will be donated to First Nations Foundation, with the remaining 20% donated to the ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation. Trading revenue includes retail brokerage for domestic and international trades which are executed between market open at 10:00am and market close at 4:11pm AEDT. Orders which are placed during such time that fail to execute will not incur brokerage, and therefore no trading revenue donation will be made. Donations made by NAB will exclude GST. 

Click here for important terms relating to this communication and to view the terms of use for the nabtrade service (nabtrade) provided by WealthHub Securities Limited ABN 83 089 718 249 AFSL No. 230704 (WealthHub Securities).

The nabtrade service (nabtrade) is the information, trading and settlement service provided by WealthHub Securities. WealthHub Securities is a Market Participant under the ASIC Market Integrity Rules and a wholly owned subsidiary of National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL No. 230686 (NAB). NAB doesn’t guarantee its subsidiaries’ obligations or performance, or the products or services its subsidiaries offer. WealthHub Securities is not an authorised deposit-taking institution, and its obligations do not represent deposits or liabilities of NAB and you are subject to investment risk, including loss of principal invested. Privacy Policy.