Covid has changed the world as we know it – international travel has all but stopped, central business districts have emptied and restaurants have closed. At the same time, tech stocks are at record highs and investors have enjoyed a spectacular bounce from the sharemarkets’ lows in March.
So how much of this disruption is permanent, and how much is short term? Fidelity International Global Portfolio Manager Amit Lodha joins from London to share his thoughts on:
- Why corporate travel may never return to previous levels
- Which sectors of the economy – and market – will continue to thrive
- Technological innovation beyond the majors
- The risks of stimulus withdrawal
- Why equities continue to offer value relative to bonds and
- His greatest concerns for the economy and the market in post Covid world.