The end of the financial year is a great time to review your portfolio and ensure you are aware of the tax deductions and incentives that exist for your investments and your personal income. Many recent changes could offer benefits for certain taxpayers.
In this timely podcast, Paul Rickard of the Switzer Group discusses risks and opportunities, including:
- Strategies to make the most of your investment portfolio
- Which home office expenses are tax deductible
- Incentives to boost your superannuation
- How those affected by Covid19 shutdowns can get back on their feet, and
- Changes in 2020 that could help you preserve more of your wealth.
You can access this and previous episodes of the Your Wealth podcast now on iTunes, Podbean, Spotify or at nabtrade.com.au/yourwealth
If you’re short on time, consider listening at 1.5-2x speed, which should be shown on the screen of your device as you listen. This won’t just reduce your listening time; it has also been shown to improve knowledge retention.