Your password is a minimum of 8 alpha-numeric characters and is used to login to the nabtrade site.
To reset your password select Forgotten Password on the login box. You will then be prompted to enter your username and answer your security question. Once complete, a temporary password will be sent to you via your preferred delivery method of SMS or email.
Important: Security answers are case sensitive.
Helpful hint: If you are a NAB Internet Banking customer you can log into nabtrade via Internet Banking. Simply log into internet banking and select nabtrade under the Investments and superannuation heading.
- Must be a minimum of 8 alpha-numeric characters in length (eg. Abc12345)
- Must contain at least one character from three of the following categories: Upper case letters, Lower case letters, Number, Special characters (,!@#$)
- Must not be a numeric code which represents a birth date (eg. John1966)
- Must not be an alphabetical code which is a recognisable part of your name (eg. JohnSmith)
- Must not contain a sequence of characters (eg. qwe11111 or asdzzzzz)
Important: Passwords must not be the same as any of the last 13 previous passwords.
Note: International mobile numbers cannot be used for password resets, the preferred delivery method must be updated to email in order to receive a temporary password.