Investing in the unlisted bond market has typically only been available to institutional investors with a minimum investment of $500,000 per bond. With the NAB Access Bond Service, eligible wholesale investors can access bond parcels from as little as $50,000.
The NAB Access Bond Service allows investors to:
- Further diversify their portfolio through a broader range of bonds and other fixed income securities
- Speak directly with fixed income specialists
- Gain access to new issues in the institutional bond market
- View market valuations of your bond portfolio via nabtrade
- Access research and insights to improve your understanding of the bond market
We've integrated the NAB Access Bond Service into nabtrade meaning you can now view your unlisted fixed income, alongside your other investments such as domestic and international equities, and managed funds.
When you join the NAB Access Bond Service, you'll be assigned a dedicated specialist to help service your needs and give you market insights. As NAB Access Bond investments are unlisted, transactions are made over the phone through your dedicated specialist and will be visible on your nabtrade account once settled.