Often the greatest growth is in areas that are accessible and tangible to everyone such as the rise in tech. However, an area with a more niche demographic that shouldn’t be overlooked is e-sports - professional competitive video gaming.
Van Eck’s Damon Gosen joins us to breakdown this industry and discuss:
- The significance and magnitude of it and how it’s only just scratching the surface
- How it’s become a disruptive innovation
- The growing revenue channels including sponsorship, media rights and streaming
- Stocks you could invest in to capitalise on this opportunity, and
- The main drivers of this industry
You can access this and previous episodes of the Your Wealth podcast now on iTunes, Podbean, Spotify or at nabtrade.com.au/yourwealth
If you’re short on time, consider listening at 1.5-2x speed, which should be shown on the screen of your device as you listen. This won’t just reduce your listening time; it has also been shown to improve knowledge retention.