NAB Markets’ Ray Attrill has a strong track record forecasting the Australian dollar, US dollar and more. With rates at record lows, quantitative easing, and a global reopening on the horizon, what’s in store for the world’s major currencies?
Ray again joins Gemma Dale to discuss:
- Why he believes the AUD will rise against the USD
- The key drivers of currency movements this year
- The challenges of bitcoin and crypto for currency forecasters
- The risks to his forecast for 2021 and
- Why he’s the current world champion currency forecaster – for this quarter.
You can access this and previous episodes of the Your Wealth podcast now on iTunes, Podbean, Spotify or at nabtrade.com.au/yourwealth
If you’re short on time, consider listening at 1.5-2x speed, which should be shown on the screen of your device as you listen. This won’t just reduce your listening time; it has also been shown to improve knowledge retention.