Ever wondered why shares keep rising despite an increasingly troubled economic outlook? What do expressions like ‘don’t fight the Fed’ and ‘brrrr’ mean?
Coolabah Capital founder and AFR columnist Chris Joye shares his thoughts on:
- What quantitative easing really means
- The implications of central banks buying bonds and even ETFs
- How investors can approach the divergence between markets and the economy
- Why high yield may be an unacceptable level of risk for most investors, and
- The outlook for the residential property market, and more.
You can access this and previous episodes of the Your Wealth podcast now on iTunes, Podbean, Spotify or at nabtrade.com.au/yourwealth
If you’re short on time, consider listening at 1.5-2x speed, which should be shown on the screen of your device as you listen. This won’t just reduce your listening time; it has also been shown to improve knowledge retention.