On 26 November 2020 nabtrade will donate all online and telephone brokerage to Rural Aid and The ASX Refintiv Charity Foundation. 80% will be donated to Rural Aid, with the remaining 20% donated to the ASX Refinitiv Charity Foundation. This includes retail brokerage for domestic and international trades which are executed between market open at 10:00am and market close at 4:11pm AEDT. Orders which are placed during such time that fail to execute will not incur brokerage, and therefore no brokerage donation will be made. Donation will exclude GST.
The nabtrade service (nabtrade) is the information, trading and settlement service provided by WealthHub Securities Limited ABN 83 089 718 249 AFSL No. 230704.